1. People & Relationships

Bonny Albo

Best Dating Blog 2011

By February 11, 2011

Readers' Choice Award 2011 Finalists for Best Overall Dating Site

The results are in! After three weeks of nominations and fifty-nine nominees in this category, the following five dating blogs (listed alphabetically) are this year's 2011 Best Dating Blog Finalists. Voting closed March 8th at midnight EST with the winners announced March 15th.

So who won? Take a peek: Best Dating Blog For 2011

Think a dating blog should have been nominated but wasn't? Share your thoughts about the best dating blogs that didn't make the cut. Or, if you're dating blogger list it in our dating blog database.

Comments
February 17, 2011 at 6:00 pm
(1) Valerie says:

Let me please be the first to say that Evan Mark Katz Dating Coach is fantastic, he’s the BEST in helping women understand how men think, date, and marry.

Evan provides FREE dating services, just read his blog it’s FANTASTIC, so so good. And did I say free?

For years I enjoyed his blog posts and last year bought the e-book Why He Disapeared. Wow!

I reread it over and over as a refresher course!

Really, it’s changed my life for the better and I wish I had read it 20 years ago!!

I now mirror men, if they call me I call them. If they ask me on a date I say yes.

I do not chase men, I do not text men first, ask men what happened or where were they, as I had in the past.

As a result my life is much more peaceful.

PS
Soon he and wifey are having a baby! This proves he walks the walk and talk the talk.

February 20, 2011 at 10:25 am
(2) Shelly says:

I’ve been reading Evans blog for about a year and it’s been a great help to me.
I’ve been online dating for a few years without too much success (although I did meet a few “interesting” guys).

After I met a great guy online I went looking for advice (I wanted this to be different) found Evans blog and followed some of the suggestions he made.

It’s helped in my relationship so much, we’ve had our challenges but we’re still together after a year and going strong thanks to Evan’s weekly newsletters that help keep me grounded, my expectations realistic and relationship goals on track!

Thanks so much Evan – you’re the best to me!

February 22, 2011 at 8:05 am
(3) Laura says:

Evan Marc Katz is great. I enjoy his site, and he even personally responded to an email I sent him once. He’s honest, had a playful tone, and his tips get results with men – he seems to understand people pretty well.

February 22, 2011 at 3:53 pm
(4) Christine McCormick says:

Kelly Moore, author of “Happily Ever After of Bust” writes from the heart; her own. Nothing is pulled from anything other than personal experience and the angst that the dating scene of today engenders.
No punches pulled, no pat answers but a great blog designed to help people share and support each other in their search for love. A great read!

February 22, 2011 at 4:03 pm
(5) Kate says:

Kelly Moore’s Happily Ever After or Bust blog is BRILLIANT! She is a gifted writer who has a particular talent for combining her sense of humor and upbeat personality with the trauma of dating in todays world. I have been in a committed relationship for 6 years but I find that I am nodding my head, laughing or saying out loud I can’t believe someone else thinks that too about every blog posting. Warning: once you read one post, you will be hooked. Like potato chips, you can’t have just one. You will want to read them all. Enjoy!!

February 22, 2011 at 6:00 pm
(6) Kelly Moore says:

Aw, thanks ladies! And thanks to all of my loyal readers (and voters) for your support, encouragement and feedback. Congratulations to all of the finalists! cheers, kelly

February 23, 2011 at 4:31 am
(7) missed connection says:

It’s very interesting to see the rankings of dating blogs. I’ve visited few blogs and seen that those really quality blogs. Want to see more in future.

February 23, 2011 at 5:15 am
(8) Brenda says:

“Have the Relationship You Want” and Rori Raye’s concepts and tools work!!!

It took 1.5 years to do it, with me learning her programs and healing all along the way…but HER TOOLS WORK!!!!!

Before I knew Rori’s tools, I made quite a mess of my 10 month romance with R. I was way too much into initiating, blaming, and shaming. I made one social faux pas after another. Finally, in Nov 2009, it completely fell apart and he stopped seeing me.

I have spent the last 1.5 years on Rori’s blog and listening to her recorded programs again and again, reaching deep for inner healing and to transform my whole relational style.

R first texted me, and I was all leaned back and in my feeling messages! Then he asked if he could call, and we talked for 17 minutes, and it was all positive.

He surprised me by really going into depth, instead of a one or two word answer as he usually gives. He sounded like the old R I knew! At several turns of conversation, old issues came up, and I felt really good about leaning back and not pressuring, just staying in feeling messages as Ive been schooling myself here on the blog! It was the most positive conversation Ive had with him in 1.5 years!!! I feel victorious and jubilant!

At the end of our conversation, he said, I just want you to know I really, really appreciate everything youve done for me, and how patient youve been for me.

Youre welcome!

I mean, I really mean it! You have explained so much to me and prayed for me and just been so loving and kind in so many ways!

I felt really touched, and I said, My pleasure!

I am actually feeling quite giddy inside! LOL!
THANK YOU, RORI, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!

March 1, 2011 at 4:07 pm
(9) Paula H says:

You have to check out Kelly Moore. She is a well traveled, very gifted writer ( she worked for the UN…) and her blog is fantastic. One sip and you will be hooked!

March 2, 2011 at 2:23 am
(10) Sheila says:

I love the way Kelly talks about her dates with Secret Agent Man! So brilliant and insightful. I have been following her since the beginning of her blog and learn so much from her. Keep up the great work, Kelly!

March 2, 2011 at 12:06 pm
(11) Kelly Moore says:

Hi Paula and Sheila! Thanks for the feedback! Glad you’re enjoying the blog!

March 10, 2011 at 5:01 pm
(12) Suzy Weiss says:

As a dating coach for divorced women over 40, I have been a follower of Evan Marc Katz blog for the last 2 years.

Evan is clearly a leader in the field, someone that tells it like it is but also has compassion for his clients.

Suzy Weiss