1. People & Relationships

Bonny Albo

Can a Player Ever Commit?

By August 24, 2012

From my blogging archives... make sure to read the comments for notes from Clive himself.

Clive Worth, 57, found love through a UK-based online dating site after a seven-year search and bedding more than a thousand women.

According to The Sun Online, Worth started dating slowly after his second marriage dissolved, but swiftly moved into player territory by oftentimes dating several different women every day. His exploits eventually caught the attention of local media, where he was deemed the local Casanova. An online dating site even banned Worth in 2004 because of his "lack of commitment", although this didn't dissuade him from signing up elsewhere and meeting a new pool of women.

When Worth met Angela England however, 61, he knew that something was different about her. Within seven months he'd stopped dating all of the other women, and currently the two of them are planning to buy a house together. So what changed Worth's mind about dating many women at once? "...she is the first woman I've ever missed when she isn't there."

Comments
August 29, 2007 at 3:51 am
(1) jennyfer_getting_married says:

Age is not a problem, only wealth and looks match! Seems wealthy single men care about looks, beautiful single women care about $$. I don’t blame it. Just a natural thing.

August 29, 2007 at 9:29 pm
(2) Molly says:

Many older men are finding love online with online dating sites. Most however are seeking younger women (sometimes MUCH younger) and often times finding them receptive. Older men represent security and wisdom. Or maybe they have more money?

August 30, 2007 at 3:12 pm
(3) ... says:

Women that marry men much older then themselves either like money or want a father figure. They are looking to be taking care of, not a partner. I personally find it revolting thinking about dating someone that is closer in age to my father then me.

September 6, 2007 at 4:06 am
(4) Sandy says:

Age is nothing when you set up an age gap relationship with someone. It seems many older men like the younger women, and many younger men like the older women. Age gap relationships are become more and more common these days.

December 20, 2007 at 3:46 am
(5) Clive Worth says:

Reuters news Nov 2004, (Man band from dating site for dating to many women on there). His news went all over the world, his name was Clive Worth, from Wales UK, this made him famous and got him more dates than ever before from other dating sites, He also made a documentary, (My 100,000 lovers), that was shown all over the world and you can read a lot of his stories on any search engine like Google, Yahoo, AOL or MSN or see his 60 video clips on YouTube, (worthalot2), Clive an alcoholic had switched his addiction to women and no longer drinks, dating hundreds of women saved Clives life and also made him world famous and an Author with a book out in 106 countries about his love life, (A Serial Shaggers guide to Internet dating, my 1001 lovers), his book will help other alcoholics kick the habit but now Clive has found the love of his life after sleeping with more than 1000 women from around the world, he has finally given up his online dating to stay with and Marry, Angela England aged 62, many a younger women had tried to win Clive but it seems an older women did because an old fiddle can play a good tune,

August 9, 2008 at 4:28 pm
(6) Clive Worth, says:

Sorry I am late giving a comment on this but I must let you know that we have now split up, yes it is me Clive Worth, anyway, Virgin One TV has filmed me on a doc with them on 28th of Aug, where you will see me and my ex Angela on it, sadly it is not a nice doc and is called a Love Rat, where Angela will be now slagging me off, yes, so much for her love for me, a well, this is why I am a Love Rat, ha, ha,

July 18, 2009 at 5:17 pm
(7) ira says:

as a retired pschiatrist, i can tel you thatmoney nor looks mean anythingon the internet most people are afraid of meeting peole this was discussed by paschatry in the early 90′s and internet addiction is now a disorder if you eet someone throgh the internet expect thwem to findothers when you are asleep this is not walt cronchite’s world this is anything goes amerika- most peole men and women whatever they say are seeking onre thing sex- dr. laker

January 4, 2013 at 10:22 am
(8) Very Right says:

speaking of players, many women are really good at it much more than men are. women cheat very well too, since they just can’t commit to only one man anymore. there are many of us serious straight men today that do want commitment, but the hard part is meeting a good woman to commit too.