1. Fun Date Idea #1: Amusement ParkRoller coasters, cotton candy and anti-gravity machines are a riot no matter who you are with, so bring a date and explore the merry-go-rounds, old fashioned photos, tilt-a-whirls, and water rides together.
2. Fun Date Idea #2: ArcadeYour favorite old school hangout may offer an inexpensive yet entertaining way to get to know someone better. Most arcades today offer a wide variety of games to play both new and old, providing the opportunity to run a space mission together, whack-a-mole, or even duke it out Mortal Kombat style. An added bonus is when you trade in your arcade tokens for a prize at the end of the night that your date can take home to remember the occasion.
3. Fun Date Idea #3: BowlingIt may sound like a typical date idea, but when is the last time you went bowling? Many alleys now offer night bowling events specially geared towards dating couples such as laser bowling or singles leagues. Rent a pair of shoes, let the scoring machine do all of the hard work, and see who can strike out first.
4. Fun Date Idea #4: Comedy / ImprovIf breaking the ice is a concern with your date, a comedy show or improv group may offer a solution. Spending the evening together laughing at the live antics in front of you can be a bonding experience, and you'll have plenty to talk about in between acts and after the show.
5. Fun Date Idea #5: Dinner Theater
An interactive murder mystery-type dinner theater show is the perfect second or third date get-together. This way, you can interact with each other while participating first-hand in a memorable date neither will soon forget. Or you can try for a night in instead with a mystery board game (Buy Direct) for a similar, fun date feel.