Take the Next Step
By Bonny Albo, About.com Guide
Maintaining a loving relationship is a major priority for many singles and couples. But why do some people have long-term intimate relationships that last for years, while others struggle with intimacy of any kind? Learn romantic techniques, obstacles to intimacy, and how to move towards a more connected relationship now.
You've been dating a few months maybe, and you want to know if its time to get serious or not. Use these resources to help you and your partner decide if your relationship can stand the test of time.
- Poll: How Long Do You Date Until Its Exclusive?
- Will Our Love Last? Quiz
- Should We Take This Relationship To The Next Level?
- 20 Communication Questions To Get To Know Your Partner Better
- Test Your Chemistry
Getting To 'I Love You'
Some relationships never make it this far, while others are barreling down the road at full speed well before most people would even consider saying 'I Really Like You'. So how do you know if you're in love, or alternatively, how do you get there? These articles attempt guide you along that lovin' path and show you the way.
- What Is Love?
- How Can I Tell If I'm in Love?
- Are You Ready To Fall In Love? Quiz
- Is It Love... Or Lust? Quiz
- Love Calculator
- Ways to Say I Love You on Valentines Day
- Keeping the Love Alive in Long Distance Relationships
Long Term Relationships
Want a long term relationship, or in one already? Hard work or piece of cake, this is where you`ll find suggestions and tips on how to make your long term relationship the one of your dreams.
Relationship advice about break-ups, making it through breaking up, how to mend a broken heart, rejection, what to do after a breakup, break-up warning signs, coping with infidelity, and getting back together after a breakup.
- Break Up Rules
- Create a Simple Explanation for the Breakup
- Essential Comforts for the Recently Broken Up
- Feel Good After A Breakup
Reflection as to why you've broken up, including any patterns associated with your break-up, is an important step of moving on. Learn how to break dating patterns, whether or not to stay friends with your ex, and getting closure.
In order to date again, you'll need to overcome relationship hurdles needed to meet someone special. Why not take some time as a single person to prepare yourself for the process?