idk what to talk about
- im 12 an my bf and i have nothing to talk about! we talk all the time about stupid stuff but we never really have anything to talk about!
- —Guest riley
What should I do now?
- I met this guy, we're in a long distance relationship. One night, we were sexting, and he wanted "one of those pictures", I said "No", Apologized, and Texted him more then once. But "All of a sudden" he had to go, then got on another social network. I waited a couple of days, apologized again, he read it, but is still ignoring me. What do I do now?
- —Guest Lexi
He won't text back or call back.
- I live in indiana but I met this guy. Turns out he lives in Hawaii. Well, he asked me out and I said yes. I just texted him about 10 minutes ago and he hasn't answered but he read the text. What do I do? Dump him? Talk to him about it? Just don't worry that he is cheating on me with some Hawaiian "babe"? Help please!!! He probably doesn't even like me!! :(
- —Guest Kayleigh
Pep talk about Men
- Haha so I'll do my best to give the most advice possible as possible in a short amount of time. Guys love to love girls, but apart from loving them, taking them out, and going out of the way to be there for girls, we're not superhuman. Well, at least I think we aren't. We want to continue to enjoy life with our friends, go on trips for work or with family, and maybe be alone for awhile. Perhaps we don't text you for awhile. It's NOT the end of the world. Perhaps something DID happen. 99% of the time if we read the text and do not text back, we are either partying or busy. Either way, sooner or later we HAVE to reply. If you don't like him not replying, make him work for you; tell him straight up that you don't like the long no-text pauses. He might argue, but if he really loves you, he'll either listen to you or work something out. Don't be 100% dependent on us, ladies. ;) We're tough and all, but just like you, we're human. Good luck in your relationships, and I hope it works out!
- —Guest Love Ghost
- Ok so my bf did that sh*t today "hey babe I'll brb" & he has yet to text me back. At first,I was sooo heated cause he did the same thing last night but this morning he told me he was asleep. But anyways..man was I heated. I know he's busy but I'd rather him be like gtg rather than brb cause then I look stupid checkin my phone to see if he's texted me. Smh I hate waiting for stuff..and patience is something I've/I'm learned/learning in this realationship. So,I'll just be patient and if this persists I'll figure out a way to make this situation benefit me in someway;)
- —Guest Racheal Hunter
Let him chase after you.
- My advice to you ladies let him chase you, I have been dating my boyfriend for five months the first two months was great , after the two months for some reason he stop calling and texting and he told my friends them i felt like we were moving too fast , so after chasing him for a whole two months i decided not to call him or text him now he is chasing after me he is the one making all the efford to call or text me if he doesn't call or text we don't talk , men don't like too easy so therefore if he really wants you he'll call or text you do not be a needy after guys they don't like that, they always want what they can't get regardless how much you miss him let him do the work if he wants you .
- —Guest Jane
- He's shy in person. It's summer and it's like now I have to be the first to text him or we won't talk at all for days. He used to text me first. And used to know what to talk about. Now I'm the one to text first and trying so hard to come up with a conversation. He sends little texts like: "ok" most of the time. I feel like he doesn't even wanna talk to me and he's bored with me! I'm planning on just not textin him until we start school again in a month from now. Maybe he'll start texting me first if I stop? Plus I never know anything interesting to talk about!!! I don't wanna talk him to death, bore him, or push him away from me with silence. What do I do????
- —Guest Marie
Is he not interested anymore
- My boyfriend of 4 months always has his phone out whether we are with his friends or driving the only time he doesn't have it out is if we are Intimite or he is sleeping an lately when I text him he takes 45mins to hours literally I reply could he be interested in someone else
- —Guest Lurin
- i friend with this guy bcoz he's my bro fren. we always hangout together secretly from our family but we r nt couple. one day we are just playing to act like a couple such as holding hands (he start first!) and it almost a year until i finally fall in love to him. he seems like me too but he say he still want find a better woman. so..what r the meaning all of this?b4 this we texting almost everyday and now he never text me after i confess my feeling to him...i miss him and i don care if we r nt official couple...i miss the way we r b4...what should i do?
- —Guest Guest J
ask who he is doing
- ask how is if you haven't heard from him at all today
- —Guest ANGEL GIRL
- Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a while now but he only texts me at the night time even when he isn't busy during the day, my friends say its weird but I'm not really bothered about it but should I be worried or not?
- —Guest nic
- So me and this guy have been dating and he cheated.. welli decited to givehim another chance because weare 14-15.and we have been together for 2 years and I think he might change. But he Is all about his friends and he puts them before me what do I do?
- —Guest that kid
Some simple tips
- My view is men like life to go on as usual so to the ladies my only advice is make them chase you. This creates a fighting spirit in us thus making us work harder and remember that ur views aren't necessarily the same as theirs. Every relationship needs three things Respect, regular Communication and Love. A very common mistake is woman begin to fantasize and make him out as something he is not and then are overly willing to give him anything. Sorry to tell you but that screams one nightstand!
- —Guest A_Guy_Who_Cares
- So last night I was texting my boyfriend around 11 and he said he had to get up at 5 in the morning and that he was going to bed so we said I love you and goodnight and all that. Then the next day around 3 I asked him why he had to get up at 5 and he said he went to Montgomery. The I said cool I've never been there(: and he didn't answer so at 6:40 I texted him "hey" and I waited about 20 min later he read it and didn't answer. I kept checking my phone all after noon and nothing. It's 12:20am right now and i dont know if I should text him goodnight or if I even should text him at all. It's 11:20 for him but I don't wanna bother him. Help!!
- —Guest Haley
my bf isnt txting me back!
- Okay so i have txted him all day long and as soon as say hey one last time hes sayes im going to church and sayed bye idk what to do be worried or just leave him alone but im sad i miss him sooooooo mich
- —Guest diane