my bf is my teacher.....
- i m 16 years old and my bf is 8years older than me. he takes my class and eventually we liked each other via facebook.... i never expected to have him in my life.. now we are very happy and we seriously dont feel that we have a huge age difference... my frnds did not support our relationship he was my teacher but as we love each other we didnt find a problem dating each other.....
- —Guest Aaliya
what shall I do?
- I kinda like a boy, we used to talk everyday, then he told me that he loves me, I said okay, then he said it again, and my answer was okay, after 1 week, I told him that I like him, and we talk, but he used to like a friend so I think it's too awkwardd, and I don't know what to do?
- —Guest you don't have to know.
I love her, but...
- This girl I know online is well. Straight as an arrow, and I'm pansexual and falling for her. She turned down someone else, and well... I can't bear the thought of losing her.
- —Guest Kiba
- Love is when you feel butterflies in the stomach or when you hurt so bad in the heart when heartbroken.you can't live without him/her and would do anything for them...even die
- —Guest can't tell u
Saby is mine
- I wake up hearing scoldings from grandma...once she leaves...i smilee....can u guess what...he makes me smilee... :D The whole day i carry his thoughts in mind...i think only about us...do i sound selfish....may be...but its love ... I talk to hm when am alone. I feel better...Being with him is a ......................... feeling. I just dunt know to explain !!
- —Guest Honey
My best friend's brother.
- He's best friend's brother. We started talking and we got to know each other really well. We message each other all the time and we make stupid phone calls just to say how much we mean to each other, which is rather soppy ha ha. He's ALWAYS on my mind. Everything i see reminds me of him. He makes me laugh and smile all the time. Everything he does puts a smile on my face. I'm mesmerized by the way he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He makes me forget that anyone else is around me. He call me his little princess and i call him handsome. This all sounds good, but he doesn't "like" me the way that i like him. He doesn't know how strongly i feel for him. We tell each other that we love one another, but i mean it. He always says he loves me more, but I know that isn't true, not unless he secretly feels the way that i do. Nobody has ever made me feel the way that he does, and i believe that i might just be falling in love with him, for the first time in my life.
- —Guest Olivia
Loving someone and falling in love
- I wouldn't doubt that I'm in love now, but I wouldn't go around screaming it at everyone I know. I literally met him in fifth grade, but having no interest in boys at the time I hardly got to know him, which sucks, because he's an amazing person to know. By the end of sixth grade we had actually talked, but barely at all. Then at the start of seventh grade he was the locker next to mine and I was kind of excited because he is kind of perfect. We almost never talked since I was scared of pushing him away, but I eventually was brave enough to start saying "bye, have a nice night!" Everyday after school. I assume he hardly even noticed I did that, until a year and a half later I'm sitting in his lap and he tells me that's when he realized he loved me. We started a very awkward relationship a few weeks after I started saying bye. We hardly knew each other! But we never rushed ourselves, and I think we slowly fell into a real love. He's now my everything and I need him just to function:)
- —Guest Momo
- im head over heals in love with the almost perfect guy, the only problem is his age, he is 9 years older than me and a family friend. I'm scared to tell him how i feel cause I'm scared it will ruin our friendship or make things awkward if he doesn't feel the same. anybody have any solutions or a similar problem? help will be appreciated :)
First love never lasts
- He was my best friend .. I really liked him .. As he was kind n caring .. And thats what a girl wants his guy to be ... On day he finally proposed me .. I was scared to yes him because i thought i didn't deserved him..But some how he made me realize that i he loves me alot no matter whats my appearence..We had a relation ship for an year..That was not me who proposed but that was exactly me who was seriously loving him..But one he left me saying that he love someone else...Soo easily he wrote that " i dont know how it happened but i love her i'm sorry "...No one knows how much i cried that night..And i thought of me the most ugliest abd unlucky girl.. He left me saying that u'r soo beautiful ..You could easily get a better guy then me ..But i Always whispered why not you ..he left me.. He cheated me... But still love him... I some times hAte him for whAt he did But i always love him for what he use to be , after him, i'm single , even thou i try but i dont fell in love the same way.
- —Guest Broken-love
I just CAN'T
- I know this is silly but...there's this Guy I've liked since 5th grade..we dated once. And it was a fail..but he left me unable to love anyone but him.. I want to tell him this: I would cross the ocean and sky, to be by your side. Take your hand,and put it in mine. Steal your heart, and give you mine...
- —Guest DX
- I'm 13 and i love this guy a lot...i didn't know if I was in love but now i see him everywhere. In my dreams, in the school and even in everyone's face! I am very shy to tell this to anyone but my closest friends because he is kind of the-most-naughty-boy-of-the-class and he has recently turned to be in a relationship. I actually tried to hate him after that but i could not stop caring about him. I think I'm in serious love
- —Guest Garima
How can you tell if you are falling in ?
- The word love is used to define many concepts-many often intermingled with one another. Used as such it has little meaning as a concept. I presume this blog is that of romantic love. A few notes on being in love( in its extreme sense): *that person seems to melt your emotions *Emotionally you tend to put that person on a pedestal. Suddenly you feel everything connected to them is special-even the street they live on. *The feelings make you lose appetite and the thoughts make it difficult to sleep. By questioning whether you're in love-YOU'RE NOT! (A small percentage of being in love makes all doubt disappear). *The thought of both of you being stranded on an island for life doesn"t bother you one bit. *The thought of not being with that person makes the rest of your life seem meaningless and you feel as if you're just going through the motions. *You feel forlorn, even after the scars heal.
- —Guest Robert G
I love him so much
- Okay first there is this guy and we have been dating for 6 months and 25 days . and we broke up . we have broken up and gott back together like 3 times . i left him he left me . and we were at a school hangout dance and he told me he loved me but we werent dating . we have fallen in love and i know we have . we stayed on the phone before for 12 hours straight . He tells me im beautiful , he sings too me , he kisses me and holds my waist . he tells me he loves me infront of his friends . i miss him like so much and im praying to god that i get him back
- —Guest Taylor ( :
- I really like this guy..he moved here last year he's just..I have no words. He's funny and cute..but alot of girls think he's cute but I am in live with him I can't stop thinking about him one time some girl was flirting with him and it hurt...alot.
- —Guest Emily
- this is so confusing!There is this crush i have in school i have liked him for over a year now and now i have suspicions that he likes me back!I think i may be in love with him but we are only 13(i know its young but anything is possible in this world) and he has had a lot of girlfriends but only dates them for a week or two then they break up.i want a serious relationship though and whats worse is that his friends say he likes me but they like to tease me a lot so they could be lying.I really am starting to think i am in love with him (i read over everything that suggests i am in love)and i am in hysterics!This is too much!
- —Guest Rose