- I met her when I moved to my new school. Right then I knew she was the one but I can never tell if she likes me or not. We look eye to eye and I have that feeling. I know I'm just twelve but I'm willing to do anything for her she's my whole world to me. I'm even willing to take my life to protected her if that's what it comes to. So please if you have any advice I would love to hear it.
- —Guest gustavio
It started with a smile
- I was 14, he was 16. Both woking at the fair in monroe. He was beautiful, red hair, blue eyes. I smiled at him afew times, hed smile back. He introduced himself,.we hit it off right away. We got to know each other really well, he came my best friend. We know everyrhing about each other. We had our first kiss to the words of a country song. tell each other everything. Hes now 19 turning 20, and im 17 turning 18. That boy the world and so much more to me. I love him to pieces and i alwys will be in lov with the who smiled back.
- —Guest Fake flower
love or lust
- My married Boss claims to love me, but the funny thing is that I like him very much and there is this funny thing that keeps happening to me when around him like been nervous, and I have tried severally to control myself to the extent I do pretend by being bold but sometimes I just can't help it and I am so worried about the whole stuff, this days I do get jealous seeing other ladies around him and its so annoying becos I never imagined myself having so called feelings for a married Boss but that is it I know he have other mistress but I just can't hate him despite that and I have never find my self in such a situation before, he have asked me out severally but I refuse I pretend not to like him becos I know he is married and also aware that it is wrong to have an affair with a married man but I truly like him and I want to know if what I feel for him is love or lust?
- —Guest mary
I fell in love with an angel
- Before I met this perfect woman, I had a dream of her and I woke up thinking I found the one. Every night when I went to sleep she arrived. All we did was hold each other, play wrestle, and cuddle. Well after about a month I finally met her. She was my friends sister and the moment I saw her I couldn't breath, I could walk, I felt so weak yet so strong at the same time. We'll I started to hang out with her all the time. We went to clubs, and parties, got wasted together, but I never once thought to have sex with her. I told my mom about her and how I felt and started crying, I wasn't sad but I was mad because there was no word that was to describe love and how I felt. I found out I fell in love with her last night. But she doesn't know it yet. Now I'm just looking for a right time and place. I asked my mom when will I know when to ask? She said "if it's true love, you will know". Now I'm sitting here with a huge smile on my face and a heart full of love.
- —Guest angel
- It's a hard life, I went out with this boy for about a month and treated me horribly, he never talked to me and never wanted to, only online (i.e, Facebook or whatsapp). We talked on xbox but it was awkward so I had other people in the party. He started flirting with my friend and she flirted back... In front of me. It really hurt so I had to break up with him. We kinda broke up with eachother. I thought I was over him.. That lasted a day. I have fallen in love him and still to this point I do! His friends know I do and so do mine. His friend have told him and he thinks I'm annoying, apparently. He's done all sorts of things but I think I'm in love:( I can't help but think about him and pretend he is here with me! I don't know what to do:'(
- —Guest Just me
I'm not sure anymore...
- I've been going out with my boyfriend for 3yrs and at first I knew I was in love and now I cant tell :( I'm his first girlfriend & he's been through a lot with me but lately I've noticed that it's not the same anymore and I can't tell if it's love or lust, it seems like everytime we see eachother we end up having a sexual experience & not really anything else, what should I do? please help me! :/
- —Guest Cassidy
i'm in love
- im a 14 year old and im in love wit my best freind but the thing is im not sure if she luvz me bck
- —Guest my best friend
Don know wen I fal n love
- we were frds bt close til one of our common frds brought us together. ten we became a gang of three and as days passed bonding between us increased which both of us never expected even my parents warned me bt I din know myself tat I m n love & spending days without him was terrible til he left to his sisters home ten I confessd my feelings til now we don know wat brought us together & wen he became my best frd & wen my feelings changedddd.... stil I wonder wat happens n my life..
- —Guest riyajoe
Some love help is needed?
- I feel attracted or im head over heels, i take of his sister and she tried setting us up... Now he smiles in occansional glances my way in the halls, he even beat up a guy who was going to pound me and his sister... Can you help moi??
- —Guest YOLO
Meant to be?!
- I met a guy ... and have been friends with him for 10 years now. He's known about all my past relationships and was always there for me. My first relationship was terrible and he told me how to cope with it. Well ... we tried dating but it didn't work out, bcuz i wasn't ready. So i started talking to another guy and was in a relationship with him for 4.5 years.... it started falling apart & eventually led to splitting up and moving back home. So i talked with my old friend and we both agreed to try it again. He's the perfect guy, i should have just listened to my heart to begin with. He's such a sweetheart and everything to me. I'm really glad i decided to give him another chance.
- —Guest Steff
I think I'm in love
- Ok I play for a homeschool basketball team. I think this guy named Jacob likes me. *blush* ^_^ At first I thought it was wierd, but now i want to yell his name! I'm in 6th grade and he is to we have ever really tlked but I dream about him and last night I found myself kissing the wall! Dose this mean I like him, what should I do? Plus I'm only seeing him one more time until NEXT year! Help!
- i had a crush on my best friends bro 3 years ago i didnt tell anyone cause i thought it was weird but he seemed to like me too and then i find out my other friend liked him and had already started making a move this made me not want to tell anyone even more.i met a different guy and decide to forget my best friends brother and since i thought i was over him i told my best friend about it she was surprised and told me he told her he liked me too but i already had a boyfriend and i always found myself seeking for his attention and wanting him to talk to me. so when my boyfriend broke up with me he started coming closer and behaving like he liked me but my friend was getting mad at me cause he was her boyfriend so i pushed him away and now that he and my friend arent together anymore i want him so bad like i think of him all the time i think i love him i act normal around him cause noone can know i still have feelings for him and so far noone suspects it i just want to get over him help
- —Guest emmm
He lead me on :/
- Okay so I think I "L" him I just don't want to admit it, and he hurt me. From rejecting me to ignoring me and i just can't help but to some how feel so much love towards him, but I hate him so much as well, because he has ruined every realationship I could of had for the past 2 years.
- —Guest anonymous
How I fell in love
- I was in 3rd grade and it was in the middle of January and he was about my age 10 and I was 10 and hiz name is Caleb hand and he asked me out I love u Caleb
- —Guest Jessica
- I'm 14. The great age of self-discovery. I thought I was completely... self-discovered with my sexuality. But the SHE came along. I didn't even know her name when I started falling for her, I barely knew what she looked like. I started dreaming about me, having the butterflies when she was around. The we started talking. I couldn't get enough of her. I was dreaming of her and everything. When I didn't know what she was doing I was worried. I dislocated seven ribs and SHE was the one who was worried for me and told me to go to the doctor. I don't know if it's love... But I think it is. If it isn't falling in love I don't know what is. I only wish she would like me back, not that I've asked her.
- —Guest Rina