- i dont know...what our future will be...but all i really know is that....i love you so much ...!! and i cant live without you karan! i wanna grow old with you...my love
- —Guest kavita sethia
- Im in love with him. he makes me happy 24/7 we may fight but we are really tight! i love him with all my heart and will never let him go! Baby i love you 9-30-09 is the day our love started!
- —Guest britt n kyle
from my ex, to my bestfriend, 2 my love
- I went out with this girl, we broke up then eventually stopped talking, about a year later we started taking again and became best friends. We are always together, I gained feelings and eventually fell in love, one of our closest friends sees how I feel about her and said she feels the same way. I'm now sooo in love with her. I'm scared to tell her how I feel because it can ruin our friendship. On the other hand if she feels the same way like our other friend says it can turn out great. Ugh I'm so lost.
- —Guest slick
Am I falling in love?
- We started off talking on phone twice or thrice a week with this guy for about 2 months before I met him and to say the truth, I was not that very excited about meeting him! But then we met up a week ago and had a tour of London. Something in me went bazark the moment I looked into his eyes! I couldnt even bear to look at him in the eyes or even ask the questions I'd intended to ask. My tummy was very funny too...I don't know if that's what's called butterflies and I was very sexually aroused for the whole 10hours we were together! No man has ever had this effect on me. Am the uptight very cautious type of girl, I've dated a guy for over a year without delivering the goods! But with this one all my walls are down and I cant wait a day! I've broken down & cried, for no reason, gotten angry for no reason, failed to prepare for my exams,etc! I know am very scared of I dont know what and I want to runaway and hide! Could love feel so scary and uncomfortable?
- —Guest lola
Loving So Much Knowing So Little
- I met him 20 years ago... he was my professor. I thought I only had a crush on him. He was physically perfect for me, handsome, intelligent, yet mysterious. I didnt even had a chance to talk to him. I only stared at him, listened to his lecture, admired him, daydreamed about him. Then I got sick... He never signed my clearance. Then that was it. I haven't heard about him since. I always wanted to meet him in the future... to tell him that I have never forgotten him, that I wanted him to be a part of my life...that he is my first love.
- —Guest Joan France
- you think you have found the one and then temptation comes. love is pain. a guy makes u go crazy and yet he tells you he can never be your man.
- —Guest candy
Get out of my head !
- I met this guy.. About 2 months ago. People tell me you can't know someone for two months and love them! But.. I think I do. He's on my mind every second of the day, and lately, I haven't been hungry, or in the mood to go out and hang around. I've been sitting around thinking about him. Hoping that.. Maybe, he's thinking about me too? Funny thing is, I met him through my Ex! He used to be my Ex's Bestfriend-(Grown apart.). He says he likes me.. but Love? I don't think so. I talk to him everyday, and see him twice a week. I didn't know what the feeling in my stomach was -when i thought about him- Until recently. Butterflies. This feeling is so new. I have never felt it before. And to be honest, I do not like it. Knowing he isn't in love with me back? It feels as if my heart is being torn apart.
- —Guest Confused
not just a boy
- to me he was never just a boy. he was the only one who could get a smile out of me on my very worst days, and the one i wanted by my side when i felt down. too bad he never knew. but one day, he found out. and he rocked my world. everytime we were together i couldn't help but smile. the way he held me, the way he smiled at me, the way he kissed me in the most perfect moments &managed never to laugh when i messed up. his sweet reassurance that i was his baby girl. the one he never wanted to lose. the one he thought he could never live without&yet. he's still alive.&without me. & now i can do nothing but sit &think of all the things i wish he knew.
- —Guest anonymous
Life is so hard!
- It sucks when your head over heals crushing on someone you know you will never be with. I really like this one guy...but I know he doesn't feel the same about me..and sadly, never will. He is such an amazing guy!
- —Guest Chelw
A Gap to Love
- Actually,I'm the type of person who is insensitive,selfish and doesn't mind the existence of the people around me. All i think and focus on is my studies. Life for me is neither happy nor sad. I am manipulated by the expectations of those around me to study rather than loving someone or anyone. But when it was my second year college that i learned so many things from a guy who is exactly the opposite of who i want to have for the rest of my life. He is way older than me,he seems so insensitive about my feelings(but he isn't),he wants us to make out,he does not worry our relationship. But all these after we broke up made me realize that i don't really understand him,our relationship. I believe he let me know that i barely understand loving someone is coping up with your experience. Loving someone is more than that. Learning from each other and enjoying each moment together. When I tried that out, I really am happy and worry-free. I appreciate and love him more than before.
- —Guest Dace
- ok i've been dating a guy online..then we started talking on the phone..next thing i know i have strong feelings for him..i can't get him out of my head!! he says he loves me..as crazy as it is..i believe him and what is more crazy i love him back!! i can't help it..i love a guy who is miles away from me =[..a guy i've never met..i still love him tho *_* K+A=love
- —Guest kimmy-bubblez
Made For Each Other
- I met the man I am in love with through a mutual friend and didn't have any thought that I was meeting the man of my dreams. This man amazes me and surprises me. He looks at me and I can't help smiling. He touches me and I blush. We have so much in common, he is my equal, and my very best friend. Everything I looked for in a partner, that's what he is, and so much more. I love him I love him I love him and am so happy.
falling in luv
- most people are victims of lust or infatuation which often a product of external beauty while they think they are falling in love. it takes both the inner and external compliments to truly fall in love. To tell if i'm falling in love; her thoughts envelop me, i see her as my future and solace. i want to be with her always. i want her to appear wonderful and charming all the time.she is all i've eva wanted!
- —Guest kunle
idk if i love him yet...
- there's this guy that i met about 3 years ago. he was a friend of a friend. i will always remember the good time i had with him. well, we lost contact after that day. but now,i've changed school and i've seen him again! when i saw him i was amazed about how much he changed, how handsome and grown he was. i'm 15, he is 16. after a few days of saying "hi" at each other at school. vacations came. we chatted, and after a while he told me he loved me. i don't doubt he loves me bcz he expresses himself wonderfully, however, idk if i love him yet. i feel bad when i just say thank you, and say i love you in different languages. well, i've recently told him that when we see each other again, i will know if i really am in love. i think i've hurt him. i'm scared of hurting him. i appreciate everything he has done for me. but i can't get that feeling of love... i hope it comes soon, and if not, at least he knows i'm his forever. we are "dating" more "chatting" than going out. but still i like him
- —Guest confused @.@
I love him with every piece of me
- So he's basically every thing I have ever wanted. He never fails to amaze me with every thing he does. It just that he doesn't love me back, it's like a bullet being shot through my chest and ripping open so that it's practicably unrecognizable. I just wanna scream at him and tell him that I hate him but I could never do that even of I tried. He's so beautiful that all I wanna do is hold him and never ever let him go, but he just wants me to let go. It hurts.