Its a tricky thing, love. Sometimes you think you're falling head over heels, but maybe its just infatuation? Share your thoughts on how you knew you were falling in love here, as well as advice for other readers on how to recognize true love. Share Love Stories
- So, theres this guy. Ever since high school started, me and him had met. I have 5 classes with him, and when he first realized that, he walked around telling people that he has the most classes with me. A lot of the times, we fool around, physically, or just teasingly. Today, he gave me 3 hugs. When other guys playfully pull my hair or punch me, he usually stops them if he starts to notice that what they're doing hurts me. We talk occasionally on facebook, and I've gotten to know a bit about his personal life. Sometimes, I'd catch him talking with another girl in front of me, though. I also sometimes see him staring at me, but I'm not sure if its just me thinking that or if thats really the case. Tell me, what happens next?
- —Guest Someone
LUV AT FIRSTSIGHT
- WHEN i went to camp i met him he asked of my name but i hissed later i started feeling attracted to him so was he dat was how it started i just luv him
- —Guest ROSELINE
I fell in love with my class mate
- We were just 12 back then... We had a special kind of chemistry.... We used to sit together but never talk.... And finally when he did.. It was a question to a General Knowledge answer!!!! But he talked for the first time!!!! Our classmates began to tease us... And we dated... But we really didn't know if we really did... We were kids.... At that point of time.. We didn't know anything... And even now when we're not together we have a special chemistry... We do not talk... But talk through eyes... Through language of eyes... He glances at me... I reciprocate it... Love the feeling!!!
- —Guest Mia Charles
my first love
- I was 16 yrs old, he was about 17 or so.He just moved in our neighborhood, so he was new to everyone no one knew him.All the girls was showing off trying to his attention, saying how cute he was.I thought I was out of his lead so I wasn't worried abt him.Until he kept looking at me noticing smile.Then he approach me we talked all night.Then he shared our first kiss.He was everything to me then and so much more now, because now he is my husband.I love you Lavar.
- —Guest charnel jones
- I love him very much but he loves another but who he loves that girl does not love him now what shall I do. I cannot tell him I love you please give me some idea please please
- —Guest Anish Tamang
fallin w/ my boss younger brother
- he's a rich guy & i'm just there maid..i already had a son..but i cant stop myself from loving that guy we sawceach other everyday talks to me sometimes he smiles & laugh w/ us whenever i throw a joke or a punchline...i even caugt him staring at me for several times..look straight to my face whenever we saw each other.he always smiles at me hes different w/ me compare to others but there was also a time that he ignores me..im so clueless w/ his moodswings.i cant barely understands him...what does it mean? maybe im just assuming something that u should not.
- —Guest rafaelle
I dont know whether he likes me or not
- I am a school going girl studying in class 10 and i likes a boy who is older than me of one year studying in class 11 and i really love him a lot and we are only eye contact each other but sometime he does'nt give response to me and does'nt talk him any time but i wanna talk to him want to tell my feelings to him -how do i feel about him and i really tell him ,what do i think or feel about him but i really scares whether he exepte me or reject me ,so how do i know that he likes me.
- —Guest Heena
My TRUE love
- I'm in 9th grade, and you may think it's too early to love.... But not this girl.. I said I loved her the moment in 6th grade when I saw her, and she's my everything now, and she's all I think about. I love you Avery ;)
- —Guest Buddy
What is going on?
- I love the way this girl thinks & talks. She makes me feel my heart pound faster. Itzel makes me feel happy when I see her at work. When it's time to let go, I feel depressed. My heart doesn't rest. I'm in stress. I don't want to make it awkward between us. She's Catholic, I'm Christian. She cusses, I don't. I don't like it when a girl cusses, but her personality is like no other. I don't believe in love at first sight, because I just started liking her when she began to talk. I can't ask her out. My mom wants me to date after I start a career. I want to be alone, but this feeling is more than my will. What should I do?
- —Guest Darkgia
I know how you feel
- Okay I know exactly how you feel, trust your gut. If you really love him you will know!! but be careful....I have had guys that have told me that hey love me just so they might/will get one of thease things:1 a girlfriend, 2 naked pics (Trust me I said no and dumped him!!) or 3 something to do. one person out there will say it and mean it! you just have to find them. if he is the one then tell him you love him and mean it. if he loves you back he will say so (or kiss you!!) trust your gut! I know how hard it is to tell someone that you love or even like them you just have to be brave and tell him or be misrable and dont tell him thats my advise I hope it works out!!!
- —Guest 123456789
HOW CAN I TELL THE GUY I LIKE
- CAN SOMEONE HELP ME WAYS TO TELL THIS GUY I LIKE HIM BUT I AM SCARY THAT HE WOULDN'T LIKE ME BACK
- —Guest CLARA
im inlove with my guy friends older bro
- I really like one of my guy friends' cody's older brother. hes only one year older than me and his younger brother who is in my grade. hes in 10th grade and me and in brother are in 9th. his name is darron. a few of my friends know him. and we only have a lil bit of less than a month left in school and today I finally told cody and my friend molly. and my friend Rebecca who is in his grade. I fell inlove with him the first day of HIGHSCHOOL (my freshman year)
- —Guest dontknow21
what shall i do
- well if you are really in love with this guy and if he's really in love with you then you should tell him how you really feel about him and he should tell you how he really feels about you
- —Guest jonnysgirl1258
how can you tell if your in love? il say
- when your in love, you just know. because every thought will be about her, when someone says something, your mind finds some way to connect it to her. she will be the sunrise in the morning that greets you when you wake up, and the sunset that says good night, the moon as it watches you as you sleep. that one girl, will have the power to unlock the cage to the raging beast inside of you and tame it. this one mortal, will make you shape your life so that you can be with her every step of the way. if you would quit your job and move hundreds of miles away just to be with her, if you would stand by her threw thick n thin, then you know you are. when you look at her and she is the only thing on your mind and smile every time you think about her, then my friend you are in love. I truly love her, I am her down to earth country boy, il do anything to protect her, at all costs, I accept the role of her lover, with honor, and grace, Stephanie, I love you so much
- —Guest dycrane
Attraction is a feeling. It is not love.
- The most common source of problems in marriages is that the couple misinterpreted their mutual feelings of attraction as love. This normally results in the couple trying to keep up appearances after about 5 years, and wondering where the love went.
It is important to know that attraction is an emotional feeling that may fade, while love is a promise that has nothing to do with attraction. If you are thinking of getting married, then please read "Attraction is a feeling. Love is a promise." by Grenville Phillips, president of Walbrent College.
- —Guest jeff studio