From the article: Am I In Love?
Its a tricky thing, love. Sometimes you think you're falling head over heels, but maybe its just infatuation? Share your thoughts on how you knew you were falling in love here, as well as advice for other readers on how to recognize true love. Share Love Stories
How I feel in Love with my soulmate.
- I have know this guy named Andrew since we were in Junior High. We really didn't talk to each other, until we got into high school. We would sit together in band class and he would always commit on my hair and my fashion. We would be pervs also. Until last year, we started to develop feelings for each other until he asked to be his girlfriend and I said a course. We have many things in common and our dreams are similar.
- —Guest Ms. Iris-Papyrus
- well i felt in love with my best friend's boyfriend 4 years ago. 2 years ago they broke up but i still have feelings for him. i never told him i loved him because i was scared that he would think i was taking advantage of him. the the time pass we became best friends, we would hang out every day and be together. then when i had finaliy deiced to tell him the truth i found out he had a girlfriend just before valentines day. now one day we here hanging out i deiced to tell him the true. he reacted in a very good way he told me he wanted to be with me for ever. then we went walking around he hugged me and kissed me, but i was confused and just didn't know how to react. now today i found that he has be flirting with other girls and telling them the same thing he told me. now i don't know what to do. i have i boyfriend but still love him. i have feeling for my boyfriend but they aren't as strong as the are for my crush.
- —Guest :[
- I was in love. But it got unhealthy and my man kept leaving. Over and over again because his mother would never accept me. Eventually I decided I'd had enough and he moved to a new city. I still love him but we're not 'in' love. Then just recently I met a man. A real man who's 17 years older than me. He looks about my age, people still ask him for ID but he's Old enough to be my father. When I met him there wasn't an initial attraction. Playfulness of course, because I'm a pathological flirt. But recently he's spent lots if time in my world... We dance together, we have a spark, and he holds me so perfectly. I dream about him every night and I know that he loves me already because he said that he'd miss me if I ever went away. I'd miss him too.
- —Guest A
My first love
- My first love was so waird I didn't realize I loved that guy so much and if I leave him my life I ugly and I don't to stay in it because I was tottlay in love i was so confused and acting but he was so cute blue eyes white blond hair and not to tall but taller than me Ok one day I was in 6th grade and the school decided to macke a trip so we he whent so did I and my friends and his.There were only like 7 buses so we ended up in the same bus I didn't know it was a crush so they were sitting at the varry end and they were having fun singing and every thing so I just looked back and his eye was in my eye none of us were thinking to love each other or some thin so the second day of school I kept on seeing him and sudnlly laghing to each other so then I realized I have a crush on him I but we didn't talk to each other school ended
- —Guest Emaliy Hussien
sweet beginning for the bitter ending
- 5 years ago, this boy left me. with no reason to believe or any clue for my bunch of queries. then, when my 18th birthday comes, we started to become so sweet. we build the relation we already had before. we started to like each other and he begin to promise me that he will never ever leave me again the way he did before. but one day i woke up, not from my bad dreams about us but from the happiest moment once we had. for the second time around he left me again with reason but my heart can't believe it. i love my hero, i love you finn. i hope you are happy and feel complete in the arms and love of your beloved angel. i hope i could make you happy again ~still waiting for my turn to be with you, if it takes more than 5 years to gain you back then let it be, i'll be right here waiting for you
- —Guest princess bubble gum
I think im in love!!!
- Well theres this Guy i met online, and theres something special about him. I always Said no to guys becuase im waiting for the one but with this one, everything seem different I never cry for no reason, never listen to love song all day, never watch sad romantic movies The thing is i dont know yet how he feels and its killing me He might be THE ONE... I mean i wtote him a song! Oh gosh im sooo lost
- —Guest Camy
my bf is my teacher.....
- i m 16 years old and my bf is 8years older than me. he takes my class and eventually we liked each other via facebook.... i never expected to have him in my life.. now we are very happy and we seriously dont feel that we have a huge age difference... my frnds did not support our relationship he was my teacher but as we love each other we didnt find a problem dating each other.....
- —Guest Aaliya
what shall I do?
- I kinda like a boy, we used to talk everyday, then he told me that he loves me, I said okay, then he said it again, and my answer was okay, after 1 week, I told him that I like him, and we talk, but he used to like a friend so I think it's too awkwardd, and I don't know what to do?
- —Guest you don't have to know.
I love her, but...
- This girl I know online is well. Straight as an arrow, and I'm pansexual and falling for her. She turned down someone else, and well... I can't bear the thought of losing her.
- —Guest Kiba
- Love is when you feel butterflies in the stomach or when you hurt so bad in the heart when heartbroken.you can't live without him/her and would do anything for them...even die
- —Guest can't tell u
Saby is mine
- I wake up hearing scoldings from grandma...once she leaves...i smilee....can u guess what...he makes me smilee... :D The whole day i carry his thoughts in mind...i think only about us...do i sound selfish....may be...but its love ... I talk to hm when am alone. I feel better...Being with him is a ......................... feeling. I just dunt know to explain !!
- —Guest Honey
My best friend's brother.
- He's best friend's brother. We started talking and we got to know each other really well. We message each other all the time and we make stupid phone calls just to say how much we mean to each other, which is rather soppy ha ha. He's ALWAYS on my mind. Everything i see reminds me of him. He makes me laugh and smile all the time. Everything he does puts a smile on my face. I'm mesmerized by the way he looks at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He makes me forget that anyone else is around me. He call me his little princess and i call him handsome. This all sounds good, but he doesn't "like" me the way that i like him. He doesn't know how strongly i feel for him. We tell each other that we love one another, but i mean it. He always says he loves me more, but I know that isn't true, not unless he secretly feels the way that i do. Nobody has ever made me feel the way that he does, and i believe that i might just be falling in love with him, for the first time in my life.
- —Guest Olivia
Loving someone and falling in love
- I wouldn't doubt that I'm in love now, but I wouldn't go around screaming it at everyone I know. I literally met him in fifth grade, but having no interest in boys at the time I hardly got to know him, which sucks, because he's an amazing person to know. By the end of sixth grade we had actually talked, but barely at all. Then at the start of seventh grade he was the locker next to mine and I was kind of excited because he is kind of perfect. We almost never talked since I was scared of pushing him away, but I eventually was brave enough to start saying "bye, have a nice night!" Everyday after school. I assume he hardly even noticed I did that, until a year and a half later I'm sitting in his lap and he tells me that's when he realized he loved me. We started a very awkward relationship a few weeks after I started saying bye. We hardly knew each other! But we never rushed ourselves, and I think we slowly fell into a real love. He's now my everything and I need him just to function:)
- —Guest Momo
- im head over heals in love with the almost perfect guy, the only problem is his age, he is 9 years older than me and a family friend. I'm scared to tell him how i feel cause I'm scared it will ruin our friendship or make things awkward if he doesn't feel the same. anybody have any solutions or a similar problem? help will be appreciated :)
First love never lasts
- He was my best friend .. I really liked him .. As he was kind n caring .. And thats what a girl wants his guy to be ... On day he finally proposed me .. I was scared to yes him because i thought i didn't deserved him..But some how he made me realize that i he loves me alot no matter whats my appearence..We had a relation ship for an year..That was not me who proposed but that was exactly me who was seriously loving him..But one he left me saying that he love someone else...Soo easily he wrote that " i dont know how it happened but i love her i'm sorry "...No one knows how much i cried that night..And i thought of me the most ugliest abd unlucky girl.. He left me saying that u'r soo beautiful ..You could easily get a better guy then me ..But i Always whispered why not you ..he left me.. He cheated me... But still love him... I some times hAte him for whAt he did But i always love him for what he use to be , after him, i'm single , even thou i try but i dont fell in love the same way.
- —Guest Broken-love
1-15 of 499Next