- I meant my boyfriend on a chat about a year ago and we were connected right away. we were best friends from the start. We never faught about anything and we always talked on yahoo and chat and msn when i started to get strong feelings for him. about a month ago he asked me out and it was the greatest day ever but he lives in England and im in South carolina. Its hard but we talk every morning before he goes to work and we talk most of the night. We cam atleast 2 day a week and its the best thing ever
- —Guest Paige
- Hi,me and av been together in thesame street,thesame compound for more than three years now,and we really love eachother,we see eachother everyday,and now am going to school,wish is really making me scared what will happen if we dont see eachother like b4,cos i know my girl,her mind is easily changed when she is a little fustrated,my presence make s her strong,and i dont wanna loose her,she's my favourite,lov her so much but i dont let her know.
All I really want is you.
- I met him on the band exchange. At first I thought he was so cute, but I didn't say anything. But when I went to his town for the trip. We connected and did so much flirting. Leaning my head on his shoulder, linking arms, even him putting his arm around me... I told him I like him but we both agreed it wouldn't be good and hard, so we remained friends which was fine with me. Few days after I got back, he asked me out. We lasted for about 3 months. Throughout that time, we would talk endlessly. Texting, talking,Even falling asleep with each other on Skype. It was so hard, knowing one person you love is so close but so far (12 hour drive) sadly we ended it, cause we couldn't see each other and with my junior and his senior year it be busy. I don regret anything in fact it taught me a lot. And I'm happy we started, im still sad it ended, and like him alot , But I'm happy to this day we're best friends. Still talk a lot and is therewhen I need him most. And who knows what can happen
- —Guest L
- Me and my boyfriend met at his basketball tournament . We saw eachother and talked for like an hour . Then to find out that he lives in north carolina while I live in vegas . We have only been together a good month but it feels like years . He graduated last year while I'm a junior in high school . Before we got together he would always say he has to go to military school and he needs someone to hold him down until he gets out . I told him id be that person . But its just now coming to a problem that we fight every day and he just told me he has a 2 month daughter . I'm okay with him having a baby I just don't like the fact that he will always have contact with the mother . Every since I found out about his baby I feel like we arent close . I don't know what to do because even tho we haven't been together that long , I'm really starting to LOVE him , but I'm not sure if he loves me back . But I guess I have to wait until thanksgiving when I see him that ask if he LOVES me back .
- —Guest Timirra
- After 18yrs i meet my classmate in highschool again thrue facebook.we both had a crush in each other but i had a bf that time.So,we decided to meet and it was very exciting.He even look more atractive to me.and know we had relationship but LDR and the next time we will meet again this coming December i am ready to give all mu self to him.Everyday my love grows more.....
- —Guest Poison
idk what to do??
- I met this guy on the internet he told me he really likes me. I got out of a realationship like three weeks ago. And I started to like the person im talking to now. And my birthday coming up he said he would pay for me if I go up there for.my birthday people and my family said its to soon to meet in person. I wanna know answers I just dont wanna waste me time with him while I go. just scared maybe get hurt. And I wasnt in love with my ex anymore and me and him started to talk after we broke up. He not a rebound at all. Just very confused one what to do and I need help
- —Guest Rose
- i dont knw how he got my pin, but i think is just by mistake.he lives in south africa while am in manchester, we both have our relationship but we got something for each other, the only thing we talk about is sex all the and most he really want to knw everything about me, he is really in love. i love him so much too, that if i dont get intouch with him aday our hearing his voice my body will be doing me some how.is very interestine, cos it will make you knw the real love i quess. we have never seen each other before.i always want to hear his voice.
- —Guest teena
My LDR Story
- We both went to a summer camp. At the time we both were dating total jerks. and we were trying to help each other mend our relationships. I secretly liked him A LOT. Turned out he lived in florida and i lived in michigan.(Where the camp was) we were friends for three years after this camp and now we finally dated after being each others best friends for three whole years. I have yet to see him sence that camp but we have plans next month to finally meet up! ^.^ I love you ty!
- —Guest Sydney
- i met my lover in a language learning website, we talked as freinds at the begining, then we fall in love, our love kept growing everyday, it's almost 3 month now we have never met but i feel like he's my whole world, we agreed to get married after 2 years,(although we still didn't meet) , everytime we make sure that we are the perfect match, we are soule mates ans we're created for each other, i love you hachoumy, my one and only love
- —Guest some one in love
Fight for it
- Communication is key as with a normal relationship...Let them know how your feeling and that your there in however you can be, try and call and web chat as much as you can as well as attempt to visit one another and if all else fails you can txt and write them,but save super important things to phone,face to face or webcat if possible as txt based is too easy to misinterpret..And keep in mind that if you really love them then the pain of the distance isn't going to go away with the relationship because feelings don't go with the title of boyfriend or girlfriend or fiance, etc. it's the title that comes with the feelings, so it's worth fighting for..Yes there are ups and down and yes there are days where you'll wish it would just end and the loneliness becomes overwhelming cus only their touch and their voice and their smile will do, but in the end what doesn't break you will make you stronger and you'll look back on the time apart and nothing compares. Its hard but worth it
- —Guest tirihashi
- Well my name is amy and im currently dating my bf I live in riverside cali and he lives in Australia and let me tell you it is hard we fight every day we talk and it doesnt change the fact I love him very much we have been dating for 4 yrs I want long term with him but I still dont know if he wants long term ..... Ladies and felles out there long distance is not easy take it from me im sad each and every day I miss him a bunch ...... I wish we were alot closer hes my real true love
- —Guest Amy
- I started my relationship with my bf during the summer while i stayed in NY. Since summer was over i had to move back to PA. We have been together for 5 months now and for once in my life i actually love him and nobody else but i sometimes feel that he doesnt trust me like i trust him. i tell him all the time how much i miss him and such but idk. i go and visit him like 1/2 times a month but when ever i go visit him he sometimes gets all timid and shy. Altho sometimes i get jealous when he goes out and is on his phone alot cuz i feel like he talking to another girl.i feel that way because he cheated on me once before but the thing is he knew it was wrong but he felt lonely but the thing that surprised me the most was that he told me n didnt hide it from soo after a while of thinking i forgave him n he swore he would never do it again n i believe him but i told him if he does it again we are done so i hope it all goes well and once im done with school im moving back to ny to be with him
- —Guest lafloe1029
Outlet the negativity
- My experience has been having a 4 year long distance relationship. We had dated in close proximity for a year, then he moved to Cali. I moved as well to Chicago and we have had our ups and downs, dated other people and finally realized we are soul mates. The only thing you have to remember with true love is it does take time, and it wont ever be easy otherwise everyone would be with their soul mates. You must outlet all your negative thoughts and let go of the past for ANY relationship to work. BUT it is even more essential for a LDR to work. be patient, don't be mad, moody, and negative.. take it out on a run, or write. If you are having trust issues create ground rules that will make you be completely at ease. unhappiness and uncomfortableness will inevitably hinder your chances to grow and eventually be with your partner... good luck to you
- —Guest Jenna Lee.
A future goal together
- My princess and i have been friends and the started dating for 2 1/2 years ago and 4 months ago i proposed to her, she lives in quito ecuador and i live in texas. We are madly in love, we have only met 3 times our whole time knowing each other and at the beginning we set a goal to get married in a temple here in the US now we just have to wait for the immigration papers to go through, we email every single day, and have scheduled a time to pray and read the scriptures where later on we will discuss what it is that we felt and learned. That is always amazing and fun. The big thing is openness about feelings, trust that they are not cheating, hope that you will be together, lots of love, and make plans for the future together that is always fun. She is now learning to speak English, so she read me a kids book of like 100 pages and i help her on her pronunciation and such. Be creative, once we competed with picking up garbage around the block. Hope these ideas help, I Luv ya sylvia
- —Guest Clillico
2 years relatonship
- me and my bf r in relationship for 2 years. i m very happy with Renny. he does all the things which he is able to do, for 1st year we were apart we had not met from same family so we used to talk on phone not everyday but twice in week on skype, yahoo video calls. i love my life! he came to meet me after 10 months we spend 3 months some days, then got engaged. now he is in Angola and I'm in Morvi we talk everyday video calls whenever we wish just don't hide anything share everything. everything will go alright. Love you Baby (Renny)
- —Guest rupal