- Well I met this girl on twitter and within the first week I was falling for her and i asked her to be my girlfriend we talk for at least 3-4 hours a night and I tell her how much I love her and want to be with her we've even been planning our future together I live in Toronto and she lives in New Jersey but lately she hasn't been trusting me when I haven't done anything to give her trust issues at all I want this to last and I won't give up cause I'm not letting her go for the world and we said we could make it through this together I truly love her, I don't wanna loose her.
- —Guest RyanWakeley
Long Distance Relationship
- OK, so i have been dating this guy for about 4 months. I am madly i love with him, but i'm not sure if he loves me as much as i love him. I live in Vermont while he lives in Texas. He is sweet and everything but, when we skype and stuff he is like always watching a movie or something. So if he see's a "hot girl" in the movie he says something like "wow shes hot" but after he says "sorry you had to hear dat". sooooooooo im not rlly sure if he likes me as much as i like him. he claims to not have a phone so he can only like txt me through facebook or skype, but he also claims to not have wifi at his house. so we only get to talk on the week ends, but we basicly talk to eachother 24/7 when we can. Litterly last weekend we talked all night like we didnt sleep. well i acculty fell asleep on skype for like 3 hours, but supriasingly he didnt end the call. But, we almost broke up a couple times those times were when we were skypeing and i cryed on skype. lol this is so stupid lol but yeah, by
- —Guest NO NAME!!!
Make it true
- Yes many people think it's hard for two people to have a long distance relationship. But you know what? If you really do love each other, nothing is impossible. I have been with my boyfriend about eight months now and I've known him for over a year. When we first met, yes we made a click. We became friends, to best friends. When we began dating, it was different but amazing. I talk to him every day since the day I met him. I talk to him over the phone, skype, facetime, you name it. Yes we've hit rocky times, but we always get through it because we actually do love each other. Don't think a long distance is impossible. When you set your mind and heart to it, it WILL work. You know you're truly in love when you have it. Even long distance. (:
- —Guest Estrella
- hey guys. well ive beenin a off and on relationship with my boyfriend for almost 2 year. he is in highschool in miami while im in college tallahassee. when we first started dating everything was sooo ood. we went t school ,saw eachother everyday and made precious memories . until after 5 months something came up with his ex that lost my trust but that was long ago. we were so in love with eachother and i didnt want to be with anyone else but him and still do . ever since i came to college its like we fight everyday and all but we eventually get by that and when we see eachother its like nothing ever happened. now its a difference because we took a almost 3 month break and we dont love eachother the same and were starting to argue. we got back in a relationship because while i was home for 3 weeks we were together almot everyday and it made us realize how happy we were together, its hard this distance stuff but idk what to do anymore. i love him and i want it to work . but it aint happe
- —Guest danibanani
Long distance and complicated
- My friend dated a coworker then the relationship went long distance. Fueled by hot sex and lonliness they ignored the realities that would eventually tear them apart, one of them was married with children. Long story short, they both enjoyed the comfort of the distant relationship. It was safe, in every way. My friend finally realized that it was simply a stepping stone to finding the right one. Question to ask yourself, what are you in it for? A safe haven for now or a way to stay away from what is really happening in your life?
- —Guest A safe harbor?
Going the extra mile(s)
- I met my bf on skype and we've been dating for 4 yrs now.He lives at one end of the world and i live at the other,given limited resources it is difficult for us to physically see each other as often as we would like.Also we live in different time zones-his dawn is my dusk.We stay in touch by any means possible msn,gtalk,skype,emails and the odd phone call because of the cost involved.Long distance is difficult as we didn't have the added pleasure of being intimate physically but it allowed us to develop and nourish a deeper understanding of each other before physically intimacy.After 3 yrs of LDR, i finally met the love of my life and the union was mind blowing.All my senses were enhanced with the knowledge that id spent endless nights craving the feel of his skin and body....that i know him and love him...and that i knew those feelings were being reciprocated made it so special.every rp is a risk to getting hurt-dnt walk away if ur going to look back and wonder 'if only..'
- —Guest ICY
2.5 years in the same state
- I been dating my bf for2.5years now. We both live in NC but different countys. We never met yet. But we talk on the phone often. I really like n love him. We discuss marriage. But I still have a wall up on certain issues. I fell close to him. Idk what to do. He is trying his best
- —Guest purplekisses29
Loving Him Seems so easy, but is it?
- I met my amazing boyfriend on chat. We connected right away and became instant friends. It wasn't too long before we both agreed we wanted to go to the next level. We live about 1700 miles apart and have no means of seeing each other because we're both in college. We both come from abusive relationships (his was a family relationship) and we totally understand each other. We never argue or fight and everything seems so easy. He treats me so well and the things he says that he would do if we could meet are just beyond anything I ever hoped for in a guy. He wants to travel the world and I do too and we talk about stuff like that all the time. I talk to him every day and fall more in love with him every day. But, is it really that easy? Am I setting myself up for heartbreak ? You hear all of these stories about how hard long distance relationships are but our thinking is that we have all the time in the world and everything will fall into place in time.
- —Guest cmr
i wanna share about my LDR
- Hello.. My name is mita . I am from indonesian.. And I have boyfriend in austria. We still 2 month of relationship. From austria to indonesia is 6694.76 miles. I wanna ask? How to tell to my boyfriend if I wanna he come to indonesia? He is 17 years old . And student. How?? I loved really loved him
- —Guest armita
Keep it interesting
- So this is my story. I met my guy on a dating website and we have been dating for almost 6 months! He lives in Massacheuttes and I live in Maryland, 700 miles away :(! We always keep it sweet by reminding eachother of how much we love eachother and we skype everyday atleast once a day.
- —Guest Sarah
- i had a boyfriend weve been boyfriend and girlfriend for 1and a half year now. last year we seen each other only twice that year, we never been together just like a normal relationship and we only txt,the way of our communication. Sometimes i called him, just to hear his voice... im so stressed out, i love him because his my first i know he loves m too, but he ddnt do anything to see me to visit me,although he said i wait for him. but im so bored but i love him.
- I met this really great guy during a summer I spent Montreal and we hit it off right away. He had just got out of a relationship (I was not aware of this at the time) and he didn't take long before confessing that he loved me. With time, things became more complicated as seeing each other became difficult and distressful. I finally got to see him again the following summer and things were not the same. It's really strange because I had tried to get intimate with other men but I find it really difficult, he's on my mind and I know I'm on his but neither of us will admit it. We don't want a long-distance relationship but we really want to be together... and we talk to eachother more than anyone else. I think I'm just frustrated because I really like him and there's nothing I can do about it. He's kissed another girl once and regretted it but he teasingly tells me that we're not a couple and I should not expect exclusiveness, which I don't, but I know that if either of us were to get...
- —Guest deanna
need of help
- hi i am in a long distance relationship as well my girlfriend has cheated on me about 7 months ago.for awhile there i didnt trust her and still dont fully trust her i trust her enough that she will not doing it again.but i just finished talking to her on the phone and she telling me that she lonely and horny then she saying she getting to apoint where she going hook up with someone and just have sex with them.now i told her i dont go for that stuff im not that type of person that share you with other people it just the way i am cause it can invole in having her leaving me for someone else and loving in love with someone.i live in a different country i only get to see her very three months.then i texted saying reason why i dont go for that kinda of stuff cause it causes to much problems plus jealousy comes with it im sorry just the way i am.then she says dont be sorry im just horny and lonely my hand get boring.maybe im just not giving her enough i dont know anymore :(.
When Two Hearts Are Apart
- Long Distance Relationship?.,worst nightmare ever. I have a beautiful,cute,and sexy girlfriend but because of quality education she ventured in another country causing the two of us face the greatest challenge of our lives,lLONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP!. Now,I can feel the ill effects of it. The emptiness in my heart grows larger as each day passes by without her presence by my side. It's really the toughest challenge for a one-girl-typed guy like me.Hope I can endure until we are united by dear fate again.
- —Guest Mr. Love Alchemist
- My name is Brianna and my boyfriend of one year and two months is john. We met junior year and started dating but then 10 months later I have to moved from Denver Colorado to Virginia and its been a hard four months! John is truly the love of my life. He makes me feel like nobody else ever has and proves everyday that he loves me and is committed. I'll see him in 37 days--so Christmas day:D I'm so excited!! Even though our relationship is great I sometimes fear I may lose him/: I don't care what people say about teen love because our relationship is more mature than most adults I know. We Skype everyday and talk on the phone every night but I don't want to be the clingy girlfriend. He gets upset when I cry because I miss him and today told me that while I should focus on us I need to focus more on myself and that I stress him because of my own stress. I don't want to lose him; it's happened once before moving and I hate the feeling (even though then it was my fault) anyone who wants to
- —Guest bri