- i dont knw how he got my pin, but i think is just by mistake.he lives in south africa while am in manchester, we both have our relationship but we got something for each other, the only thing we talk about is sex all the and most he really want to knw everything about me, he is really in love. i love him so much too, that if i dont get intouch with him aday our hearing his voice my body will be doing me some how.is very interestine, cos it will make you knw the real love i quess. we have never seen each other before.i always want to hear his voice.
- —Guest teena
My LDR Story
- We both went to a summer camp. At the time we both were dating total jerks. and we were trying to help each other mend our relationships. I secretly liked him A LOT. Turned out he lived in florida and i lived in michigan.(Where the camp was) we were friends for three years after this camp and now we finally dated after being each others best friends for three whole years. I have yet to see him sence that camp but we have plans next month to finally meet up! ^.^ I love you ty!
- —Guest Sydney
- i met my lover in a language learning website, we talked as freinds at the begining, then we fall in love, our love kept growing everyday, it's almost 3 month now we have never met but i feel like he's my whole world, we agreed to get married after 2 years,(although we still didn't meet) , everytime we make sure that we are the perfect match, we are soule mates ans we're created for each other, i love you hachoumy, my one and only love
- —Guest some one in love
Fight for it
- Communication is key as with a normal relationship...Let them know how your feeling and that your there in however you can be, try and call and web chat as much as you can as well as attempt to visit one another and if all else fails you can txt and write them,but save super important things to phone,face to face or webcat if possible as txt based is too easy to misinterpret..And keep in mind that if you really love them then the pain of the distance isn't going to go away with the relationship because feelings don't go with the title of boyfriend or girlfriend or fiance, etc. it's the title that comes with the feelings, so it's worth fighting for..Yes there are ups and down and yes there are days where you'll wish it would just end and the loneliness becomes overwhelming cus only their touch and their voice and their smile will do, but in the end what doesn't break you will make you stronger and you'll look back on the time apart and nothing compares. Its hard but worth it
- —Guest tirihashi
- Well my name is amy and im currently dating my bf I live in riverside cali and he lives in Australia and let me tell you it is hard we fight every day we talk and it doesnt change the fact I love him very much we have been dating for 4 yrs I want long term with him but I still dont know if he wants long term ..... Ladies and felles out there long distance is not easy take it from me im sad each and every day I miss him a bunch ...... I wish we were alot closer hes my real true love
- —Guest Amy
- I started my relationship with my bf during the summer while i stayed in NY. Since summer was over i had to move back to PA. We have been together for 5 months now and for once in my life i actually love him and nobody else but i sometimes feel that he doesnt trust me like i trust him. i tell him all the time how much i miss him and such but idk. i go and visit him like 1/2 times a month but when ever i go visit him he sometimes gets all timid and shy. Altho sometimes i get jealous when he goes out and is on his phone alot cuz i feel like he talking to another girl.i feel that way because he cheated on me once before but the thing is he knew it was wrong but he felt lonely but the thing that surprised me the most was that he told me n didnt hide it from soo after a while of thinking i forgave him n he swore he would never do it again n i believe him but i told him if he does it again we are done so i hope it all goes well and once im done with school im moving back to ny to be with him
- —Guest lafloe1029
Outlet the negativity
- My experience has been having a 4 year long distance relationship. We had dated in close proximity for a year, then he moved to Cali. I moved as well to Chicago and we have had our ups and downs, dated other people and finally realized we are soul mates. The only thing you have to remember with true love is it does take time, and it wont ever be easy otherwise everyone would be with their soul mates. You must outlet all your negative thoughts and let go of the past for ANY relationship to work. BUT it is even more essential for a LDR to work. be patient, don't be mad, moody, and negative.. take it out on a run, or write. If you are having trust issues create ground rules that will make you be completely at ease. unhappiness and uncomfortableness will inevitably hinder your chances to grow and eventually be with your partner... good luck to you
- —Guest Jenna Lee.
A future goal together
- My princess and i have been friends and the started dating for 2 1/2 years ago and 4 months ago i proposed to her, she lives in quito ecuador and i live in texas. We are madly in love, we have only met 3 times our whole time knowing each other and at the beginning we set a goal to get married in a temple here in the US now we just have to wait for the immigration papers to go through, we email every single day, and have scheduled a time to pray and read the scriptures where later on we will discuss what it is that we felt and learned. That is always amazing and fun. The big thing is openness about feelings, trust that they are not cheating, hope that you will be together, lots of love, and make plans for the future together that is always fun. She is now learning to speak English, so she read me a kids book of like 100 pages and i help her on her pronunciation and such. Be creative, once we competed with picking up garbage around the block. Hope these ideas help, I Luv ya sylvia
- —Guest Clillico
2 years relatonship
- me and my bf r in relationship for 2 years. i m very happy with Renny. he does all the things which he is able to do, for 1st year we were apart we had not met from same family so we used to talk on phone not everyday but twice in week on skype, yahoo video calls. i love my life! he came to meet me after 10 months we spend 3 months some days, then got engaged. now he is in Angola and I'm in Morvi we talk everyday video calls whenever we wish just don't hide anything share everything. everything will go alright. Love you Baby (Renny)
- —Guest rupal
- I'm thinking I'm falling to much in the relationship and careing too much about this person I love him but I don't think he do cause I just don't feel the connection with me and him any more.
- —Guest shanay hamilton
- me and the guy i'm talking to are madly in love but there's a huge age difference..no one understands and i guess i don't expect them too we just can't wait to prove everyone wrong and we stay strong and love each other no matter how hard it gets but it feels long distance because we can't be because no one accepts it and won't for a very long time. sometimes i don't know how to handle it, it's so hard..i'm just afraid we'll fall apart because we can barely ever see each other
- —Guest forbidden love
long distance relationship
- i been experienced for long distance relationship. my boyfriend live in saudi arabia and I'm here in US. One thing we have to see him if i have to visit him at saudi arabia, or i have to travel to his home town in the philippines.. its a long process to the this, we been together for 9 mths now, we have a good communication for everyday texting skype and Ym .. we called each other, but mostly I've called him, he called me like once a month.. thanks...
- —Guest laila
I sent him 8 Cards, good for 8 months.
- He is a seafarer. When i got the chance to send him something because someone will go over their ship, i prepared 8 cards and should be opened every 25th of the month. thats the span of time before i got the chance to see him again. He was so excited to open the cards. I miss him so much. Love is patient. And we are both excited to give our vows soon.! :-)
- —Guest Ling
- Im using websendsms.com for my notes and i can also send sms globally.
- —Guest Robin
- it all started here in facebook.me and my long lost ex bf.since we broke up for almost 18 years ive never imagined that weve met again.the first time i saw and talked to him ive felt something unusual and got this feeling of excitement and happy but ive never lost my hope for him coz i have this feeling that he is meant for me but the problem is we both have our own relationship but i know for sure that we love each other and weve got this plan of seeing each other as soon as we get there and ive felt something surprises that will lead to proposal.hopefully and GODS will.
- —Guest ronin