From the article: SMS Good Night Messages
You could use a romantic text message to say good night to your partner, but why not create something special as a shared evening ritual instead? If you've used a romantic good night message and want to share what it was, and either you or your partner's response, we'd love to hear it. Share Romantic Messages
lovely goodnight text
- Good work lovelyMe: Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now. Him: Kk. Sweet dreams(; Me: Aww u 2!(: Him: c u 2morrow Me: c u in a couple minutes(; Him: ? Me: In my dreams(: love you
- —Guest david
- Goodnight I love u txt u tomorrow sweety sweet dreams baby
- —Guest Estefani
How I say goodnight to him
- Bae: u know I love _u right Him: yeah I know I'm sleepy boo Bae: goodnight u know u my angel Him: Awww I know boo Sweet dream my angel
- —Guest Aisha
- Me: Well, I'm going to be early Him: okay sweet dreams
- —Guest Text your love
- this is what I say: goodnight baby I love you kisses! :)
- —Guest Tiff101
Sweet Poetry Line/Quote
- I usually reply with a piece of poetry I've written or something Eg. I love you have a goodnight, soon I'll be able to hold you tight. Ok I admit that wasn't very good, but hey it was on the spot.
- —Guest Daydreamer
- I'm currently in my first relationship, and a while back, I started a short of nightly ritual. He tells me good night, and I text back with "Bueno noche y dulce suenos, mi novio." It's good night and sweet dreams, my boyfriend in Spanish. Sometimes, I change mi noive to Teddy Bear cause that's his pet name :)
- —Guest karebear
- HMMMM! yOU SMELL GOOD LIKE PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- —Guest lOVER00009
My fave goodnight
- Most nights I text my boyfriend or he texts me goodnight messages. It makes me sad that we're not together very often. My fave to send him is "I hold your heart within my heart x0x"
- —Guest Missy
Missing u insanely
- There's a limit to your care, so carelessly there, there's a limit to your luv, so carelessly there, but if i got with u it would feel the same
- —Guest 4am in vegas
romantic good night text messages
- hi moon: my darling is going to bed. Please ask your brother the sun to raise late because my darling wants to sleep in.
- —Guest jack
It always works.
- I say something usually like "I love you, you make me the happiest girl in the world."
- —Guest Kyle'sgirl:)
- Me: Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now. Him: Kk. Sweet dreams(; Me: Aww u 2!(: Him: c u 2morrow Me: c u in a couple minutes(; Him: ? Me: In my dreams(: love you
- —Guest EvermoreEmotional
- "goodnite my sunflower"....................................
- —Guest 7am